Receive our latest events, announcements, and other current regional opportunities for artists via email. Del Ray Artisans’ Weekly eNews is emailed out once per week when content is available.
Subscribe / Unsubscribe
To subscribe or unsubscribe from Weekly eNews, email your request to WebCurator@DelRayArtisans.org. Please add WebCurator@DelRayArtisans.org to your email contacts, so the email will be properly delivered.
Submit Content for Weekly eNews
To submit any art- or craft-related opportunities and announcements to be considered for Weekly eNews, follow the guidelines and instructions below. Content is included at the editor’s discretion.
- Weekly eNews is emailed out once per week on Friday. The content deadline for Friday’s email is Monday at 6pm.
- Blurbs should be no more than 525 characters (approximately 75 words).
- Submissions should have a minimum of two weeks lead time before the event or deadline.
- If this is for a non-Del Ray Artisans (DRA) event, it must be an art opportunity that DRA members would be interested in—such as a Call for Entry, Call for Artist Vendors, or Call for Artist Proposals.
- We will not print non-DRA exhibit openings, silent auctions, nor non-art related events or workshops.
Compose an email to eNews@DelRayArtisans.org and include the following information:
- Your contact information (not printed in the Weekly eNews), including:
- Your name
- Your email
- Information for Weekly eNews, including:
- Type of opportunity, such as:
- Opportunity Title
- Application/Entry Deadline
- Blurb describing the opportunity (no more than 525 characters / approximately 75 words)
- Who to contact for more information (email/phone)
- Website URL for more information
If you have any questions, contact the editor at eNews@DelRayArtisans.org