Our Spring Art Market is a one-day event that gives you the chance to purchase original handmade artwork from talented local artists. This outdoor market showcases artwork in a wide range of media including ceramics, photography, jewelry, fiber, paper, glass, and more. Shop for Mother’s Day, graduation, a teacher’s gift, birthdays, or just because!
The Spring Art Market will be on Saturday, May 6 from 10am-4pm in the Nicholas A. Colasanto Park, adjoining Del Ray Artisans gallery at 2704 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA (at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Mount Vernon Avenue). The event is held RAIN or SHINE, and is free and open to the public.
- Jennifer Allevato
- Rebecca Barnes, A Term of Art
- Katherine Boles, Karma Kloset
- Tyler DeCourt, Studio DeCourt
- Dana Lynn Fernandez, NowBraceYourself
- Kate Gibney, LucidArts
- Alanna Graboyes, asgraboyesart
- Johanna Kalin, Nurture Designs
- Loretta Kaneshige, catchadreamstudio.com
- Nancy Kline
- Jennifer Kukorlo
- Stephen Lally, Stephen Lally Pottery
- Carlos Lara, Paintguy327
- Debbie Smith Mezzetta
- Diana Papazian, Papazian Jewelry Designs
- Sherry Russo, Sherry Dever Art
- Kevin Sherlock, Woodturning Arts
- Francisco Tanchez, Tanchez Collective Tattoo & Art Studio
- Tamara Wilkerson
- Tracy Wilkerson, Recycled Works
Plus the nonprofit organization King Street Cats will be offering crocheted cat beds made by volunteers!
If you have questions about the market or how to apply for a market artspace, contact Tamara Wilkerson at ArtMarket@DelRayArtisans.org.